Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thanks, Marky!



Marky is my fave grad classmate. He's four years my junior and 'adopted' brother. Actually, he's more like my fave pet. Haha.

On Valentine's Eve, we had a treat for the couples at Church. I was trying to connect my laptop to the LCD projector and failing miserably. So like the clueless-maid-I-am as regards tekky stuff, I called Marky for technical support. He patiently taught me what to do in a step-by-step manner. I realized the reason I'm not very concerned about learning these stuff is because my classmates in grad school including Marky had spoiled me during presentations in class. It was never my concern since they do all the preps for me! Yes, they love me that much!

Here's my thank you note to him after:

Hi, Marky!

I just want you to know how grateful I am for all your help esp. today. It was a successful event! I had no idea how to proceed if not for your support. Salamat, maasahan ka talaga! (Thanks, I know I can depend on you!) I owe you big time! God bless you!

-Ate Len


He calls me "Ate Len" like most of my classmates do, especially because I'm practically the oldest in class. Yeah, most of them are four years my junior or even younger! And yes, because I am their Ate (big sister) and glad I am.

The pictures were taken at our classmate Itchie's wedding on 28 December 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home