Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taken

I had a wonderful time meeting my classmate last night for an impromptu dinner. We were discussing the Japanese imperial family, structure, politics and so forth and then our favorite Samurai/Japanese movies. We ended up talking about Arashi members. I told him I'm an Arashi fan and Sho is my fave. He was familiar with two of them, Ninomiya and Matsujun. The latter starred in a remake of one of Akira Kurosawa's classics. He asked me, "What if the Crown Prince of Japan asked you to be his princess?" I said no, I wasn't interested. "How about the Crown Prince of England?" Same answer. What if Matsujun asks to court you?" I told him the truth, "I would turn him down." "Why?" he asked. "Because Sho is whom I like." He smiled and said, "I see. So, your heart is already taken."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home