Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Battle of the DAVIDs

We have long predicted that’s it gonna be a namesake face-off. And so a face-off it’s going to be!

I fell in love with Archuleta early on the season but ending up giving my heart to DC. Now, it’s going to be the Davids in the finals!!!

Teeny and I are really going crazy over David Cook. Whoa!!!!!!!!!

Young David is really cute and his voice is clean. I really enjoy the ballads. Somewhere close to my Josh Groban. But MR.COOK – ROCKS!!!

I think DAVID COOK is the epitome of THE IDOL. I’m sold out!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    David Cook is a rocker and I like his style of music. It is time for a rocker to be the idol. He is the one.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Pinay said…

    I agree. And i like the idea that he has a Christian name, sings Christian rock band songs, has a great personality, and simply amazing talent. He has set the standards high.

    DC rocks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home