Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Delightful day

One Sunday afternoon, I was enjoying a tank game with my seven-and eight-year-old nieces. As we chat, we remembered that my little sister, Tan, will be celebrating her 17th birthday on the 22nd of the month. What followed made my day.

Jing (8): “Tita (aunt), prepare spaghetti on her (Tan’s) birthday!”

Ayeka (7) “Yeah, Tita, it’s good!”

Me: “Oh, was it?”

Jing: “Yeah. The one you cooked on New Year’s Day. Delicious.”

Ayeka: “That’s right.”

Me: “Okay. I will.”

The kids said every word with gleam in their eyes. As if they just told me a brilliant idea. I was so flattered by the children. Now I got to make sure that spaghetti will come to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home