Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Friday, June 22, 2007

Two Words

I had lunch with my SURP kada yesterday. We always tease Kuya Aldrin about his getting married, that I would coordinate his wedding (wedding planner, sort of). Out of the blue, my friend Teeny said I should start planning for her wedding next year! We have this sort of vow among the three of us friends that on Teeny’s wedding, Aidz will play the piano, I’ll play the violin and Olei will sing. Next year?! Now, is that a joke or what? I guess I really have to get serious and enroll in violin classes soon! Haha!

Coming back to office, I played my Lea Salonga Broadway collection. Got inspired with the songs and I searched the net for some lyrics. I ended up discovering this beautiful song, “Two Words” Lea sang on her wedding day (lyrics written by Freddie Santos and music by Louie Ocampo). I automatically fell in love with it. I plan to play this with my friends (Aidz, Olei, and myself) on Teeny’s wedding—seriously! Lea’s voice is completely enchanting plus I LOVE the music and the lyrics. And of course, her husband is simply adorable. Here’s the link.

“Two Words” is a story of a bride who pictures her life as she walks in the aisle. I love the part that says, “Facing you who brings me new tomorrows…” I feel sooo inlove today! >sigh<

I never get tired of watching this video. Who wouldn’t want to marry a man like that?


Two Words

Artist - Lea Salonga
Lyrics – Freddie Santos
Music – Louie Ocampo

In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.

Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...

Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.

And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'

(instrumental)

Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.

In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'

Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I...DO....'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home