Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Monday, February 05, 2007

Yul and Andrew

Right now, i am so much into the Korean drama Princess Hours, shown Mon-Thurs primetime at the local network. My fave, as usual, is the supporting character, played by Kim Jeong Hoon (Prince Yul, a.k.a. Prince Troy in Philippine tv). To me he is the best character in the story and I like everything about him..haha! To my surprise, i realized he resembles my ever favorite Korean actor Won Bin (a.k.a. Andrew in Autumn in My Heart)... I guess that's one reason I liked him the first time. Here's my current wallpaper I got from one of the forums in the net. Sorry I don't know who to credit but it's not mine.

Now, here's my Andrew:

Now, don't they look alike?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home