Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

AWAKE!

Josh Grobans's 3rd album

This is really is it! Another masterpiece from my most respected singer. I love it!

The album offers a variety of type; I was so excited to hear a cappella and tribal music incorporated in this album. Beautiful! I also like the story-telling lyrics of the songs. Music is still superb. And the violin, of course, still captures me. Listening to Josh is strengthening another passion in me--to dance. Now, I want to learn to dance ballroom more than ever. And the song, "So She Dances" gives me a picture of a pair of wonderful dancers floating in the air as they move in the floor. FOXTROT! That's what they're dancing. Now, I want to learn foxtrot!

Let me review myself:
1. I want to play the violin.
2. I want to learn ballroom dancing.

I'm already a story-teller as far as I know. ;p

1 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I count myself lucky to play the violin and to dance the foxtrot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home