Favorites, etc

Home | Memories | Favorites | Leadership |Dalagang Pinay |

Friday, November 25, 2005

QUOTES

I have a few quotes learned the last few days. Let me post them here.

SMILE
A smile is a language even a baby understands
It costs nothing but it credits much
It happens in a flash but the memory of it may last forever
Keep smiling.


~ I love the third line. There’s one particular smile I kept in my heart. My mother’s.

BEER
Jesus highly recommends BEER everyday
Bible reading
Effective prayer
Evangelism
Repentance
Go and spread the BEER…Cheers!


~ Very candid way of saying...”Live the life!”

~ And something to ponder upon…

LET GO
When you know things are not meant for you, learn to let it go.
It doesn’t mean you’re weak
but you’re just showing how strong you are
to fight the urge of wanting something you’re not supposed to have.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home